About Me

Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi,
I am a Sound Designer & Recordist for Music, Film, TV and Video Games based in Glasgow, Scotland.

I am currently studying a Masters degree in Sound for the Visual Image at the Glasgow School of Art.

I previously studied Commercial Music at The University of the West of Scotland, gaining a 2:1 Honours degree.

Previous work has ranged from creating independent radio advertising to working as a digital archivist for Scottish Television's online video player.

Contact: adamrobertsonsounddesign@gmail.com

Sunday 13 February 2011

Abstract Sound for Animation Student's Work

Abstract Animation by Neil Wong from Adam Robertson on Vimeo.



I was asked to use Reaktor5 to create a 30 second piece of audio which would then be used by animation students to inspire their abstract animations. This piece was created by animation student Neil Wong. The audio was created using a variety of different patches, recorded from Reaktor5 into ProTools. I have another by Akbar Khan to upload, but as I've hit my upload limit, I'll paste it here later when I have some more space.

No comments:

Post a Comment