About Me

Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi,
I am a Sound Designer & Recordist for Music, Film, TV and Video Games based in Glasgow, Scotland.

I am currently studying a Masters degree in Sound for the Visual Image at the Glasgow School of Art.

I previously studied Commercial Music at The University of the West of Scotland, gaining a 2:1 Honours degree.

Previous work has ranged from creating independent radio advertising to working as a digital archivist for Scottish Television's online video player.

Contact: adamrobertsonsounddesign@gmail.com

Sunday 13 February 2011

Adam Robertson Showreel for Application to the Lucasfilm "Jedi Academy" (Audio) Internship 2011

My Showreel for Application to the Lucasfilm "Jedi Academy" Internship from Adam Robertson on Vimeo.



This is the showreel I created for my application to the Lucasfilm "Jedi Academy" Internship program for Summer 2011 (n.b. Audio Intern Position).

In this showreel I have created a customised version of the 20th Century Fox and Lucasfilm logos. The rest of the film samples 3 pieces of work that I have completed as part of University courses. As these works are intended for no financial gain and were completed as part of an educational course, then any copyright issues are covered by Creative Commons. I only lay claim to my own sound design. Any other attributes / collaborators are credited under the notes for each individual video, further down this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment