About Me

Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi,
I am a Sound Designer & Recordist for Music, Film, TV and Video Games based in Glasgow, Scotland.

I am currently studying a Masters degree in Sound for the Visual Image at the Glasgow School of Art.

I previously studied Commercial Music at The University of the West of Scotland, gaining a 2:1 Honours degree.

Previous work has ranged from creating independent radio advertising to working as a digital archivist for Scottish Television's online video player.

Contact: adamrobertsonsounddesign@gmail.com

Friday 28 January 2011

Elephant's Dream






This was one of my first attempts at post-production audio.
During my final year at UWS, Craig Nicol and I were tasked with removing all the audio from this short film and rebuilding it. We used several creative commons pieces of music, auditioned voiceover artists and created all our own sound fx (a stipulation of the task was that no library effects could be used).

I spent many hours performing all the Foley work.
We created a 5.1 surround mix, although this is the stereo version. Upon first uploading this to Vimeo I noticed the process created some lag on the video - I got around this by uploading it to YouTube instead.

Feel free to comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment