About Me

Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi,
I am a Sound Designer & Recordist for Music, Film, TV and Video Games based in Glasgow, Scotland.

I am currently studying a Masters degree in Sound for the Visual Image at the Glasgow School of Art.

I previously studied Commercial Music at The University of the West of Scotland, gaining a 2:1 Honours degree.

Previous work has ranged from creating independent radio advertising to working as a digital archivist for Scottish Television's online video player.

Contact: adamrobertsonsounddesign@gmail.com

Monday 31 January 2011

Persona Intro

Persona Intro from Adam Robertson on Vimeo.


Well, since I've already uploaded The Elephant's dream, I decided that I should upload the videos I've been working on as part of my course at the Glasgow School of art.

For this assignment we were given the intro to Ingmar Bergman's "Persona" and asked to re-imagine the sound for this. This was my attempt where I've used some music by Steve Vai, a whole load of sound fx and just generally had some fun trying to tie it all together.

You can let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment