About Me

Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi,
I am a Sound Designer & Recordist for Music, Film, TV and Video Games based in Glasgow, Scotland.

I am currently studying a Masters degree in Sound for the Visual Image at the Glasgow School of Art.

I previously studied Commercial Music at The University of the West of Scotland, gaining a 2:1 Honours degree.

Previous work has ranged from creating independent radio advertising to working as a digital archivist for Scottish Television's online video player.

Contact: adamrobertsonsounddesign@gmail.com

Monday 31 January 2011

Shootout!

Shootout! from Adam Robertson on Vimeo.


As part of my Film Theory class, I was assigned the task of making a short film (90secs-2min) based on theories of genre. I decided to have some fun with the genre of the Western and the typical cowboy shootout.

I was really pressed for time with this as I could only access the camera for one day, and then when I received it from another student he hadn't charged the batteries. Failing light also meant I had to take whatever shots I got, but I'm pretty pleased with the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment