About Me

Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi,
I am a Sound Designer & Recordist for Music, Film, TV and Video Games based in Glasgow, Scotland.

I am currently studying a Masters degree in Sound for the Visual Image at the Glasgow School of Art.

I previously studied Commercial Music at The University of the West of Scotland, gaining a 2:1 Honours degree.

Previous work has ranged from creating independent radio advertising to working as a digital archivist for Scottish Television's online video player.

Contact: adamrobertsonsounddesign@gmail.com

Wednesday 26 January 2011

My First Post

So,
I've decided to enter the fatasmical (yes fantasmical, this is my blog and I'll make up as many words as I wish), world of blogging. The main aim of this blog is to allow people to experience some of my audiovisual works. Please let me know what you think (I prefer positive criticism to negative, and some to none at all).

No comments:

Post a Comment